Here's what you will need:
- 1 (15 ounce) black beans, boiled, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) kidney beans, boiled rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) corn kernels (Boiled or raw as you prefer)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
How to make:
In a large bowl, combine beans, bell peppers, corn, and red onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, lime juice, lemon juice, sugar, salt, garlic, cilantro, cumin, and black pepper. Season to taste with hot sauce and chili powder.
Pour olive oil dressing over vegetables; mix well. Chill thoroughly, and serve cold.